Sunday, November 16, 2008

O Worship The King

Today is my favorite day of the week...Sunday.  It also marks 27 days left until IMAGINE CHRISTMAS.  This morning during Worship, which was amazing, I let myself imagine what it must have been like to come and see the baby Jesus.  Shepherds came...the Wisemen came later...all to worship the Christ Child.  But that little, sweet baby didn't stay in the manger.  He grew and ultimately sacrificed His life for you and me.  Just to let myself ponder on what the Lord has done for me took me to a whole new place of Worship today!  "Lord, I'm amazed by You!  How you love me!"  If you haven't yet today, take some time and ponder or imagine just what the Lord has done for you.  You might just find yourself with hands uplifted or with your face to the floor.  Today is the height of our Worship.  May it continue on through this week.  

No comments: